Pages

Me

Me
THIS IS ME...I'm 17 years old i will be turning 18 on February 12,2011 i have a four month old baby her name is Jamila she became everything to me. I love her more than any one in the world. Me and my boyfriend our trying the best to give her everything she need to grow up in a nice family. Well a young family.

Monday, February 28, 2011


Love
Love is the feeling that never goes away. Love is the feeling that you have for a person or sometimes they could be mixed emotions.

To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world.

-         Bill Wilson –
Many times people think they can’t find love but that’s not true there is someone for everyone you just have to look really hard to find the person who you would like to wake up every morning next to. I founded the person I would love to next to my whole life the person I could talk and talk and he will listen and understand me and try to help me out in any way he can. I love my boyfriend chubby for the person he is the way that only he could make me feel. Now thing about I don’t know what I would do without him and our baby. In many ways love is what truly makes a person because like they love and be loved is what really matters in the end.
In dictionary.com this is what love means:
1.a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2.a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3.sexual passion or desire.
4.a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. (Used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
6.a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
7.sexual intercourse; copulation.
8. (initial capital letter ) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
9.affectionate concern for the well being of others: the love of one's neighbor.
10.strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books.
11.the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love.
12.the benevolent affection of god for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
13.Chiefly Tennis. A score of zero; nothing.

That’s what love means to me…
I love Chubby &
Jamila
 www.love.com

No comments:

Post a Comment