Pages

Me

Me
THIS IS ME...I'm 17 years old i will be turning 18 on February 12,2011 i have a four month old baby her name is Jamila she became everything to me. I love her more than any one in the world. Me and my boyfriend our trying the best to give her everything she need to grow up in a nice family. Well a young family.

Monday, February 14, 2011


My Interests and
Hobbies…

My interests are to take care of my baby and doing any thing for her, and always making sure she is in good health. In addition to that my boyfriend who loves us more then anything in the world. Him and my baby mean everything to me they the once who keep me going on and doing the best I can in everything when im about to give up I look at them and I know I have to keep on trying. But my hobby is too good shopping at the mall any time ill be pretty happy. Shopping just makes me feel so happy I have no idea why but it does for some reason just looking at all the stores and at the close the shoes and everything I feel great I mean I buy something for my boyfriend and my baby we go family shopping. Other interests I have is soccer and NBA the soccer teams are great some better then others but its just so cool to watch on T.V with all my family and cheer my team on till the end in basketball my team is the best Boston Celtics they have been champions 8 times in a row I mean lakers have never done that and never win because Celtics are the best and that is how it’s going to stay for a long time. I like watching sports but I really don’t like doing them because I think I might get hurt. That’s all I have to say but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment